Kevin Federline on Life: 'I Can't Complain'


Kevin Federline on Life: 'I Can't Complain'
In his first public appearance since he was granted sole custody of his two sons with Britney Spears earlier this month, Kevin Federline hit the links Tuesday.

Asked how he is doing these days, the single dad told PEOPLE: "Been having a good summer, I can't complain."

Federline, 30, who spoke to PEOPLE at skateboarder Ryan Sheckler's X Games Celebrity Skins Classic, outside L.A., said he's been balancing career and parenting. "I've worked here and there a little bit," he said. "Definitely staying at home with the family."

As for how sons Jayden, 1 1/2, and Preston, 2 1/2, are doing, Federline said, "They're good."
He was tight-lipped, however, when it came to Spears or how he's moved on from their court battle. A July 18 agreement ended the nearly two-year case, with Federline retaining sole custody of the boys, and his child support being bumped up to $20,000 from $15,000.

"I'm not here to talk about that," he said.

Federline, who played the Trump National Golf Club course with a friend, wore baggy shorts and sneakers, smoked cigarettes off the golf course, drank iced coffee, and drove his own golf cart. He took practice shots on the driving range before the game, but both of his shots on the Hole in One competition missed.

"I tried to warm up before I got here, but..." Federline laughed. "It's going to be one of those up-and-down days. We'll have to see how it goes."

He also said on the red carpet, with a smile, that his children know when their father is at play. "They know when daddy's golfing," he said.

Federline was mum about his future work plans. His last rap CD, Playing with Fire, came out in 2006. The musician said he's still a hip-hop fan.

"I don't know, I'm going to make everybody wait on that," Federline said. "I'm not revealing any work strategy right now."
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment