Watch Burlesque online megavideo

Watch Burlesque online megavideo Although I love watching movies but I missed this too. I do not know about the Burlesque. So when my friend told me about Watch Burlesque online megavideo, I just stare because I do not know what it this. Though I also ever heard the word Burlesque, but it's not a movie, it's about a humorous theatrical entertainment.

Anyway, my friend explained that this is a contemporary musical Golden Globe nominated film directed and written by Steven Antin. It's starring Cher and Christina Aguilera. Wow, I know that they are famous stars, so this must be the good movie.

I also then referring to newspaper today, the film has been release in the United States and Canada since 24 last November during Thanksgiving Day. While in England, the premiere of the musical film Burlesque was on 13 December 2010. So, just wait your turn when the film aired in your country.
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment