La Fuerza del Destino capitulo 1

La Fuerza del Destino capitulo 1 has already aired on Monday, 14 March 2011. Telenovela was broadcast live by television channels, so you can see this great telenovela.

Like me tell you that I am a fan of telenovela. And of course La Fuerza del Destino be one that I love. In this film a lot of emotion and romantic story.

I want to tell you a little synopsis of La Fuerza del Destino capitulo 1. Ivan Villagomez always been the scorn of those around him. He had left the country for 11 years. He had to because it has been humiliated and tortured. Now he returned to Sonora to discover his true identity and open the veil that covered her past. He wanted to seek justice for the death of his mother and to find his daughter again.

He was not expecting to find true love in an unexpected figure of a woman named Lucia Lomeli. But to achieve that goal, he must face many obstacles and challenges that must be solved by clever.

I'm so waiting to see what will happen next on Ivan Villagomez. I also hope you still follow the story of La Fuerza del Destino.

Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment