Enteramente Mía

A song of Spain which is very exciting for us to sing now is Enteramente Mia. Lyrics Enteramente Mia is indeed very make people feel curious to sing and boats with certain lyrics of the song Enteramente Mia, who sung a lot of people today.

Enteramente mía English Version
Your heart tells me
I love your mouth
In your sweet love.

That in my plot
Your divine passion
I usually fire up.

You pretty beautiful beloved
Radiant candor
And sweet to implore.

Love, and heated
Fiery glow
To dream.

The enjoyment and the bravura
My soul willing
Your passionate love

In joys of insanity
My beautiful precious flower
In endless nights.

How lovely it would be
Flower love of my life
Donarte my heat.

And all mine
My dear white flower
Enjoying our love.

Aquí de lyrisc mia Enteramente libre para vosotros desde kezong, la canción hermosa y romántica de España que también le gustaba la gente. Me gusta mucho esta canción, así que siempre escuchamos todos los días cuando y donde. Porque se siente que falta algo Por favor un día no escuché esta canción. Espero que comprar el CD original o cassette con el fin de combatir la piratería de derechos de autor en la industria de la música del mundo, especialmente en España. Disponible en bahasa de Indonesia y la versión en español, escribo en su totalidad para ser entendido por aquellos de ustedes que no entienden español. disfrutar de forma segura!
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment