Jessica Simpson engaged with Eric Johnson

Jessica Simpson, 30, announced her engagement to her boyfriend that an NFL star, Eric Johnson, 31, on Sunday (14/11). Simpson even has showcased the engagement ring on Saturday (13/11), as she promotes her clothing line at one shopping center in Kansas, USA.

Jessica Simpson Engagement Ring, The couple began a relationship in May, and since then they are often seen together, including Simpson's birthday while celebrating the 30th of July in Italy.

In an interview with People magazine in early September, singer and movie player states that his relationship with Johnson "runs smoothly". He added, "I'm very thankful (the relationship) is very normal. He was very, very supportive. I can not expect a better man in my life right now. "

Jessica Simpson - Eric Johnson 3

When asked whether Johnson is a choice, the title character Daisy Duke in The Dukes of Hazard replied: "I'm not going to lead to it because I never experienced it, so I will not condemn yourself. He is the only one for me right now! I'm so happy, I was in the best position and if the current can take place immortal, I would seize it. "


Simpson's brother-in-law, Pete Wentz, gives his opinion about Johnson told People magazine: "He is a very intelligent man, and Jessica really loved him.

I guess that's the most important thing, seeing them happy. " Simpson and Johnson have similar backgrounds in terms of relationship, they never once married and then divorced.

Johnson is an American Football star who played in the club's San Francisco 49ers and New Orleans Saints.
Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment